Register for trips early as there is limited seating for all trips. To ensure participation, your application should be received at least one week prior to a trip. For weekend and longer trips there are firm application deadlines, which can be up to several months before the trip departs.
Please make sure that you have read and are aware of all event policies. Some trips may have additional policies and conditions on the applications.
Event registration is based on a first-come, first-served basis. All registrations are done via our web site.
To apply to an event:
- Log into the member zone.
- Select “Register Now” in the Registration Centre.
- Under the name of the member, find the appropriate item for the event of interest. Select the item, and add it to your basket.
- Repeat for each member participating in the event.
- When done, checkout to complete your order. Payment must be made online (all costs are included).
- Unless otherwise stated, all deadlines are noon (Ottawa time) on the date specified.
- If the number of registered participants is insufficient by 3 working days prior to the date of a trip, the trip will be cancelled. See Refunds for details.
- Once a trip is full, the trip co-ordinator will contact those who registered afterwards to let them know of their status on the waiting list.
- You will be contacted by the trip leader with instructions on when/where to meet on the day of the event.