General Cancellation Policies
Tremblant Bus Trip Refund Policy
Any participant wishing to cancel from an event must notify the Ski Club by emailing the skiclub.
The ski club incurs direct costs to rent the coach bus in advance of the trips. As a result, only partial discounts are provided to skiers, depending on how early they request a refund:
- 50% refunds will be provided for members who cancel one month in advance
- 25% refunds will be provided for members who cancel one week in advance
No refunds will be provided after one week before the bus trip.
Skiers who cannot attend may transfer their bus seat and day pass to another ski club member at no cost. 48 hours notice is required to make the change.
Event cancellation by the Ski Club
The Ski Club may cancel an event for any reason, including, but not limited to the following:
- Due to severe weather conditions at any time before and/or during the event. NOTE: weather dependent cancellation of lessons programs is up to the individual ski resorts. The Club has no control over the resort decision. For lessons cancellation, participants should contact the ski resort directly.
- If there are insufficient numbers of participants at any time prior to the departure date.
- If it is deemed that the skiing conditions will not be satisfactory at any time prior to the departure date.
- At any time, for unforeseen events such as, but not limited to:
- The dissolution of a supplier. While the Club makes every effort to maintain relationships with reputable resorts and service providers, if a supplier terminates its services for any reason, the Club will not be responsible for continuation of those services
- Changes in supplier prices.